Saturday, June 5, 2010

BAD WEATHER

Well for the past few days we have had bad weather. Phone and computer went out. We had high winds and rain and hail and you name it we had it. I am getting so tired of dark skys........ Where is the sun. I am wanting some sun light. It has been hot and humid but dark. I am getting so tired of the news always bad news. No good things happening these days. I wish for some thing nice to happen soon. I was listening to a song by Cat Stevens and I just love the words and his singing. I think he goes by another name now but don't know what it is. I know he became a rabbi I think.. Or something in the religous field... He is Jewish so I assume it is a rabbi. Just love that guy... He was always a favorite of mine growing up. But I think he is younger than I am so it had to have been when I was a teenagers or older when listening to his music. there is another Jewish singer, a man, don't know his name that is a rabbi that sings as well. He is something else as well. Great voice.. I have to find out his name to get his records. I am going to try to put Cat's music here I hope it works. If not, will try later. going to bed now my leg is giving me problems today, rain again today.
have a good one and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment